
My friend Emily tagged me to do a spotlight on Belle. Where do I begin? Let me start out at her birth when she came out talking. She really has been talking since really early on. I remember when she was 2 we were headed to Park City with my folks. Belle talked, and talked, no one else got a word in. Grandma's eye started watering and Belle said "Grandma, are you crying because you talk too much?" We all got a good laugh out of that.
Belle is my little fashionista! I know your all wondering where she got that from. I wonder too. She doesn't like me to drive her to pre-school in my sweats, even though I never exit the vehicle. When she likes something I put on she will say, "Mom, that is soooo fashion." She could teach me a thing or two.
Belle is so ready for kindergarten. She can hardly wait. I don't know what I will do next year when she is gone. She defiantly keeps me hoppin.
Belle is a great big sister. Reeve thinks she is the coolest! He will follow her around all day long. Even if it means he might get roughed up a little. When she is at school he will repeat her name a million times. Barnes also adores Belle. On Saturday she got him to laugh for the very first time. She is the only that has been able to do it since. He won't do it for anyone else.
We love Belle so much. She is so much fun. I must say she really does crack us up with the things she says and does. Even if it takes a while for us laugh about things. Here are a few favorite photo's...........



I tag anyone who feels like they want to do a spotlight on one of their kiddies!
Fourth Of July Hair Band
16 years ago



7 comments:
So I am just catching up on everyone's blogs. Belle is so cute! Greg always says we should've had a girl first. Then she could do all the babysitting. I love how fun you made the the lesson in YW. It's something they will remember for a long time. And not only that, they will remember a leader that cares for them. So Jessi (my sis) told me to ask you guys about treadmills...which ones are best and all. She said that Aaron puts them together or something. I am just looking into them and want an opinion. You have such a handy husband. By the way, Hunter and I watch Ace of Cakes all the time...love it!
she is so beautiful!
So it looks like she was gorgeous from the second she came home from the hospital! She is honestly hysterical and we, the Clark's, really enjoy her! Thanks Belle for always having something funny to say!
oh i am in love with belle. she is so dang cute. i still die over the way she used to say "flag"...so funny! and of course the home depot story!!! dang, could she be any more entertaining?! also, i must say...i have that martha stewart recipe and it is so so good. mmm...i really am making it tomorrow! thanks for the reminder of it.
Bell, I love your pictures. You are sooo pretty!! And you can be pretty funny too. One thing I know for sure, You're growing up too fast. I love you.
Grandma
Kenzie, Thanks for letting me peak at your blog. I love all the recipes and the photos of the kiddos are darling. I also LOVE Ace of cakes-they are amazing! Hope things are good! Hollie
I love Belle! I am so glad that you did this spotlight. She is so cute and always making me laugh, loved the lobster comment! It really made me miss you guys.
Post a Comment