Thursday, April 3, 2008

Cinderella

I decided to take a "few" minutes today to get a "couple" loads of laundry done. I have to dump it on my bed so that is has to get folded before I can go to bed. Otherwise I would just leave it in the basket....which happens too often.


It's going to be a long night....maybe we should sleep on the couch.........what am I still doing blogging?

4 comments:

Jessica S. said...

See what 3 kids does to you! Well besides make you the happiest mom in the world!
Check out this page of mine from April 7 last year:
http://jlskinner.blogspot.com/2007/04/before-after-and-easter-eggs.html

Leanne said...

I totally do that, John hates it, cause he has to sleep on the couch until I get it done, but when I get it folded, I am too tired to put it away, so it gets stacked on the chair until the next day, way too often have I folded things twice because they get pulled off the chair the next day.

STELLY said...

Oh man, I'm glad I'm not the only one! The only problem is yours is clean and mine is still dirty! Good Luck!

Quinn and Tami Bell said...

This is a good idea! My laundry seems to pile up higher and higher in the basket, on the Dryer.