Aaron, my Dad, and my brother Heath started the drywall on Saturday. They worked their tails off. Aaron and I were up all hours of the night most of the week preparing for the weekends events.
Here are the boys in action.
End of day one. Wow what a mess. Thank heavens for Rockstars!Do I have something on my face?
I tried keeping the kids entertained all day when all they wanted was Papa, Uncle Heath, and Dad.
Actually, they entertained me.
MEANWHILE BACK AT THE RANCH
Belle had Cowgirl day at school. She got to wear her favorite getup!
Last weekend we were with Grandma. We grabbed some lunch at a little burger joint. I told Belle what was on the kid menu. The usual burger, corn dog, nuggets, yada, yada. She said "I'll have the Lobster." She was serious!
Fourth Of July Hair Band
16 years ago



1 comment:
Nice work on the basement, and when is Aaron putting out a portfolio of all the picture of his butt, nice modeling man!! Sounds like Belle and Owen could eat out together. He loves nothing more than to eat shrimp and wants to go out for lobster and crab legs all the time. I don't know where this expensive taste in food came from. We usually stick to mac and cheese and hot dogs!!
Post a Comment