Monday, April 7, 2008

Happy 30th Birthday Superman!


Happy 30th Birthday to Aaron!! I am really glad he has finally hit the 30's. Although he will never catch up to my ripe old age. This birthday is extra special because Aaron's Mom, his Sister Stacy (he hasn't seen in a year and a half), and nephew Gavin, are here to visit! So we are going to party it up this WEEK. Since it is the big 3 0 Aaron said we will be celebrating all week long. Sounds good to me, I'm not one for missing a party, or cake for that matter.
Hope you have a wonderful day Aaron. Love you lot's.....I will save the mushy stuff for later. Happy Happy Birthday!
I thought I would add a few highlights over the past 30 years, and show off the birthday boy a little. I love the superman picture. And how cute is the 5th birthday? Here are a few Lacrosse pictures.


This is at the National Championships in St. Louis 2002. Aaron hit this guy (legally) :) he is sideways mid air. He got knocked out cold. I was so proud.

Ahhh the black eye picture. This happened in 2001 at National Championships. I happend to be at home preparing for our wedding the next weekend. Let me repeat, the next weekend!
And here he is, father of the year!

5 comments:

kelliemcc said...

I hate to admit that I'm not too far behind ya. Oh well you don't look a day older than 29, hope you enjoy your Mannah Hontana tickets we got you!

Jessica S. said...

Happy birthday old man!!

STELLY said...

Welcome to the club!! Happy Birthday Aaron we hope that you enjoy every minute of your new decade of life! And just keep telling yourself what we tell ourselves, 30 is the new 20!!
Love, the Clarks

ryan + carly said...

ok kenz. i finally fulfilled my tagging duties. sorry it took so long, it's just the glorious life i'm living got in the way! i must also say happy birthday to aaron. cutest little boy in the whole world...and i really am dying to see wedding pictures after seeing his black eye! and last, i must say, i cannot believe you are going to hannah montana/miley cyrus concert without me! you are truly the lucky winner! make sure you realize it truly is "the best of both worlds."

Sunny said...

What a young buck. Happy Birthday Aaron! You really robbed the cradle!