Logan Regional Hospital
It looks like Reeve will be taking after his father. He hasn't even turned two yet, and he made his first trip to the ER today. Here is the short version. Aaron put Reeve in one side of the Yukon, and he wasn't buckled yet. He went to put Barnes in the other side of the car. He couldn't see that Reeve made his way over and was leaning against the door. He had the car seat in one hand and with the other he opened the door. Reeve came flying out the door and landed right on his forehead. He started spitting some blood out with something that looked like his teeth. We were freaking out. We came to realize he found a cracker or something in the car and was spitting it out. All his teeth were fine he had a little cut inside his mouth. He even has a scraped up nose. We were so scared. We decided it's better safe than sorry, and we took him to the ER. Everything was fine. He is acting like nothing happened. We just love our kids so much it really shakes us up when anything happens to them. We are feeling really grateful that everything is ok.
Here is a lovely picture to remind us of today's events. After all that happened Reeve still gives a big cheese for the camera, while wearing his favorite Elmo PJ's. We just want to cry! We feel so bad. What a sweet boy.
Fourth Of July Hair Band
16 years ago



9 comments:
Oh, that makes me so sad. I'm glad he's OK! I hate to see my kids hurt.
Jody (Fowler)Ludvigson and Suzanna both contacted me over my blog. Kind of fun. There's a link to Jody's on mine if you want to check it out. I have not heard from her for years!
Ouch! That does look tender and sore, but Reeve is a trooper. Good thing he bounces. His smile shows he hasn't looked at himself yet. Don't give him a mirror, it might scare him. Love to all!!
OW!!!
NICE!!! When he misbehaves you can just whip out that picture and say "you wanna look like this again?" Then he'll stop and you say "that's what i thought".
oh how sad! i was just saying how scared i am for the day jude comes in the house bleeding from his head!!! i am so glad he is a-ok. he is so cute! i also must say that if you are ever planning a trip to atlantis, i want in! i loved it so much. we only got to be there for one day, which was heart breaking...but i do dream of the day i will go back. and as we know, dreams do come true.
Poor Reeve!! We are glad to hear that he is OK!! Keave it to Reeve to still have smile on his face! What a cute boy!!
My mom made my last batch of jam, too. I thought it would be good if I stepped up this year. We could just trade tickets straight across, My GTU for Mannah Hontana!Good Idea, No??? Are you a Twilight fan? Can you move closer? Okay bye!
Dallin wanted me to tell you that is really sad, he saw the picture of Reeve, and asked "Is THAT Reevers?" Poor kid.
I think everyone should have Thankful Thursday, so please do! We also have Taco Tuesday for dinner alot too if you want that one as well! HA! I cannot wait for the movie, so a SUPER BIG GIRLS NIGHT is in order, my mom even read them. And I am so excited to hear about your show.....hope it's one I don't watch, I love to hear about new things!!
Post a Comment