There are a whole host of things I don't know about Belle. We usually have the same conversation each day on the way home from preschool. I ask "What did you learn today?" She will usually tell me what letter they worked on. Then I will ask what else she learned and she will say "I don't know, I don't remember." That's all she gives me. Then one day she will start talking or singing about something I know she learned at school.
Last night she started singing a song and doing movements for all the months of the year......J,F,M,A,M,J,J,August, September, October, Do the Macarana!
I didn't know she knew all the months, nor did I know that she knew the Macarana! It's always fun when she decides to show us what she knows. Wish she would do it more often.
Fourth Of July Hair Band
16 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment