
In case you haven't heard Hannah Montana is going to be at the Stadium of Fire on the 4th of July. We scored tickets! It's all in who you know. Just kidding. We would like to give a shout out to Uncle Heath. We were on our computer and we had him on the phone and on his computer. He got through, and we never even made it out of the online waiting room. Thanks for your help Heath. Belle is really excited to see the show. Singing and dancing is her thing. She said she wants to see Hannah "perform." She is all about performing right now. Well actually since birth.
I am going to be giving the tickets to Aaron for his 30th birthday. HaHaHa.
Fourth Of July Hair Band
16 years ago



2 comments:
Wow, how fun!! I'm sure Aaron will love his birthday present!! Ha, ha!
Let's be honest Kenzie and Aaron, we know why you are really going to the concert-I wish I could go with you. Kelly and I love Hannah, can we come? That really will be fun! We miss you guys and we haven't even moved yet and we haven't seen you for a long time!
Post a Comment