Saturday, April 26, 2008

My New Obsession




My new favorite TV show is Ace Of Cakes! Yes, I do enjoy the food network, hard to believe isn't it? This is the best show ever. The cakes they make are amazing. I asked Aaron "where was I when the cake decorating talents were passed out?" I still think I am going to give it a wirl and try to make a little somethin, somethin real soon. I will let you know how it goes.
The people on the show are totally entertaining. Duff is the owner of Charm City Cakes and he absolutely cracks me up. He is really not even that funny. I'm not sure what it is. Usually he ends up ruining something and I get a good chuckle. My only beef with the show is that it is on to late! You should all check it out. It will not disappoint.

4 comments:

kelliemcc said...

I hate to say it, but I have watched this and it is pretty amazing the cakes they can make. This is where Tivo would become your best friend, Season Pass, that's all I have to say about that.

Sharp family said...

I have a bitter sweet relationship with my DVR. You see, I have become a reality TV junky. The Biggest Loser, Survivor, American Idol, Dancing with the Stars....ok you get the idea....anyway I will have to try this one out to see if it will make the line-up!? JK (but not really) anyhoo, I did see a clip of the sweet sixteen cake episode and was in awe! I didn't notice when it was on though, if you could fill me in on that detail that would be great! Hope Reeves head is doing better it looked like a doozer! Here at AF ER they know us by name, its not funny! later!

Leanne said...

can't wait to check it out, unfortunately, I'd so rather my cake taste good, than look good.:) I have been thinking about your mom a lot lately, because every night I think I want to be like Sharon and put my house to bed(clean it before I go to bed) but I never have the energy. I remember her saying that in Relief Society, and I have strived for it, but can't quite seem to reach it.

Tawnia Zilles said...

It is so funny that you should mention this show, because I love it too. I will stay up late to watch it. It is very entertaining and I also love their fun humor. Maybe we should get together and create a masterpiece.Ha Ha
Tawnia