Our lesson two weeks ago in YW was eternal families. So the Tuesday before we planned to go to the temple and take pictures of the girls in front of the temple. Monday the weather was beautiful. Then Tuesday it snowed all day, of course. I gave my neighbor Heather a call and asked if she would come to my house to take the girls pictures. She was awesome and came over and we set up shop here. Melissa is the girl I work with in Beehives and she brought her wedding dress and we dressed them all up. They had a ball and worked it! Heather did a beautiful job on the pictures, and then I found some really cute frames at the dollar store. I put them all together and had them ready for the eternal family lesson on Sunday. You can check out some of the photo's on Heathers blog.
Here is a shot of Belle. She wanted in on the action with the big girls. She is sporting her ballet shoes.
Fourth Of July Hair Band
16 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment