Wednesday, April 16, 2008

When It Rains...It POURS!!

Let me jot down a few things that have happened over just the past couple weeks.

The computer was on it's last leg and has now been laid to rest. We fixed it once, and it was cheaper to now buy a new one. Sad!

The Yukon had some problems (I don't know much about cars) and had to have some stuff done to it. We played car swap for a few days.

The printer has been hanging in there, and has finally given up. That had to be replaced quick, I use it for my YW lessons and stuff too much. I can't complain too much about this one, we had it for a long time and really got every last penny out of it. It was dot matrix, just kidding.

Last night I was vacuuming before the YW came over and sparks started flying, I'm serious! I saw that one coming for a while. I cross my fingers every time I vacuum. Then the rubber bumper fell off. That's nothing compared to the sparks!

This morning Aaron went to get in the good ole Jetta. He couldn't get the door open. So he had to crawl across the passenger side. He still has to unlock it from the driver side though, the lock on the passenger side will come out with the key. Boy I love that car. I have had her since I came home from my mission. She recently hit 100,000 miles. I told Aaron that we are lucky it's only cosmetics on this car. And I also find it kinda cool having him play Dukes of Hazard. He can always get in through the windows or sun roof, right?

Oh the joys! Never a dull moment I tell ya! Anyone know when that "Economic Stimulus Check" will be here? I might need to be making a few purchases. HAHA :)

4 comments:

kelliemcc said...

Glad to see crappy things happen to everyone, sorry it's been you guys lately! I was thinking you should change your town from Nibley to Hazzard County cuz you good ole boys gotta keep a watch out for Boss Hog. I'm not sure if the General Lee is equipt with car seats so you might want to check on that. Over and out.

Quinn and Tami Bell said...

I feel the same way as you, everything hits all at once... concerning money. I hope everything goes well.

Josh and Emily said...

Kenzie-I totally understand, wow you had a lot in a few days! When things keep coming sometimes you just have to laugh right? We are moving on Saturday but will be coming up for soccer.

Sharp family said...

Oh that was funny! I hear you though when it rains it pours! Good luck!