Monday, February 23, 2009

From The Mouth Of Reeve


"I'm wurkin Mom, I'm wurkin."

Reeve's favorite new thing to do is put this Thomas hat on and to get his hammer. He thinks it is his "wurkin" hat. He says pretty much the same thing to me every time he puts it on. Then he goes off and hammers away. I think he just looks so darn cute in the hat.
Yesterday Aaron got out an old train that used to go around the Christmas tree. It broke. So he got a screw driver out and helped Reeve take it apart. He loved it. I think he will enjoy tinkering just like his dad.

3 comments:

STELLY said...

what a cute and funny kiddo!!

Leanne said...

you have to have a youtube account, it's really easy to sign up if you ever intend on posting a video.....if you know anyone that has a youtube account, they can look him up with the search under 8 year old payton kemp singing the star spangled banner, and it will come right up, THanks!!!

ryan + carly said...

omg he is sooo cute. and i love the wool sweater bag. teach me!