The sweetest little thing ever, turned one today! I'm not quite sure how that happened so fast. I must have blinked or something. All I know is that the last year with Barnes has been complete JOY!
I swear when I went to be last night he looked like this......
Then when I woke up this morning he looked like this...............
Oh, I just want to squish and kiss him. He makes us all smile and laugh. What a fun baby boy.
We love you little Barnes. You make us happy every day when we look in those beautiful blue eyes, and see that toothy little grin surrounded by those perfect little lips. You are so loved.
Fourth Of July Hair Band
16 years ago



6 comments:
I have tears from laughing so hard! great picture.
Happy 1st Barnes!
Darling photos! He is such a sweet, cute baby. Happy Birthday to your Barnes!
I love the photos. I laughed at the second one. He is a cutie. Happy Birthday Barnes.
What a cute idea! your so full of them. Happy Birthday Barnes, if you lived closer we would buy you a present. Lucky for us your parents are silly and choose to live so very far away.
How cute! Did you take those pictures? I can't believe that a year has passed.
Thanks for posting a picture of Tami on your new years celebrations. I haven't seen her forever and she doesn't really blog anymore, too busy or something, j/k.
Oh, I talked in a ward a couple of sundays ago and James Penfield asked if I knew you guys. At first I was like "Aaron Quiggle"? Then it all came to me. It's a small world!
Happy Birthday Barnes! I love the two pictures. They are adorable. I think I want to squish and kiss him too!
Post a Comment