Belle lost her first tooth on Wednesday the 25th. She had a tooth that was coming in behind it so we would wiggle it every day. I liked to tease her when I wiggled it. I would pretend it came out. She would look in my fingers and laugh. Well I gave it a good wiggle and this time it came out. Me and Belle both looked at the tooth, then at each other. Her eyes were huge! She didn't know what to do. We were both so surprised. It looked like she might cry so I said "cool Belle, give me five." Then she started to laugh. This all happened about 5 minutes before she needed to leave for school. She wasn't going to be late. She was all excited about showing up to school with her mouth bleeding and no tooth. She is so proud and shows everyone. It's fun to see her so excited, and sad to see another sign that my babies are growing up. All these firsts really are fun.
Fourth Of July Hair Band
16 years ago



6 comments:
Wow! What a cute grin. Isn't is funny being a Mom, our rection feeds their emotional reaction. Belle does look so grown up. We almost have 6 year olds! That seems really old this time around. Our first babies are all grown up!
I LOVE Reeve wurkin. so perfect. Aaron is the coolest dad taking things apart with him. You guys have the cutest, clever kids.
Hurray for Belle! I can't believe she's already losing teeth. So sad, but so exciting!
we have no lost the two front middle top and the two front middle bottom. A perfect square. :) It looks so goofy. What do you do???
I can't believe she lost a tooth! she is getting so old. It makes me sad that they have to grow up. I have reached a point with Palmer that I would be happy to stay. We will be in Logan tomorrow for a funeral (Josh's grandpa died). It would be fun to see you. If we have some time I will call. Hope things are going well!
Way to go Belle! Gavin hasn't lost any yet.
I love her toothless grin! Way to Belle!!!
Post a Comment