You should have tasted these little babies! I made them with some friends. They were so yummy. One was called triple chocolate, and the other was devils food cake. They had the yummiest chocolate butter cream frosting. No box mixes on these beauties. What a delight. To bad I ate pretty much all of them, I have none left to share with you.
Fourth Of July Hair Band
16 years ago



7 comments:
c'mon, you could at least share the recipe! :)
Kenzie - when you're here in April, you are so showing me how to make cupcakes from scratch! De-lish!
i'm pretty sure you are super mom. stop making the cutest cupcakes EVER (i am especially partial to the barnyard cupcakes) and then having a single good night sleep and doing so much in one day, it makes my head spin. teach me the ways. (i guess i could have learned all of this from you if i just would have put my grocery bags down and stayed at 4 years old!!)
I have two words for you: RECIPE BLOG!!!!! and three more, make it snappy!
I love all the ideas you post. Keep them coming! Super cute!
OK girl enough taunting!!! I NEED, I NEED!!! recipes! I loved the butterflies! Please share your tricks. Remember my email is sharp@myway!
PS.If please isn't enough this might get ya.... I do recall a popular primary song that went something like this........"If I had a cupcake and you didn't have one, I would split it right in two and give a piece to you....that's sharing, sharing everybody sharing, sharing that's the thing to do! :) And because I realize the cupcakes are GONE! I will take the re-cipe! (hehe) LOVE YA! :)
I could not eat those. They are TOO cute. Seriously. You're amazing. I think I've told you that before. So glad you said yes and that we get to work together. Otherwise, I'd be crying.
Post a Comment