Friday, February 13, 2009

UPDATE

I saw on the news that there will probably be In-N-Out in West Valley, Orem, and Layton! I can deal with Layton. That's not to far to drive.

It's the little things in life that excite me. In case you haven't heard, and maybe you don't care, but IN-N-Out is coming to Draper. It should be done late summer early fall. The Quiggle family is counting down the days.

6 comments:

Julie W said...

what! i cannot believe it! thanks for the news.

kelliemcc said...

I guess anything that gets you guys closer to Utah County is a good thing! See ya late summer, early fall.

Richard and Marianne said...

Wow, now life is worth livin' in Utah.

STELLY said...

I think Steve did a happy dance all day when we found out this news!! I think he may even be considering a move out of this valley!! I'm just glad that we only have to go to Draper!!

The VanDerwerken's said...

I am so jealous!! I move from Utah and they finally put an In N Out there! I have been dying for an animal style burger.

Jen said...

Yeah! Hey, what do you think would happen if we tried to get them to come to Logan???