The following story took place in a Salt Lake party supply store........I'm not kidding!
Me and Aaron went in the party supply store looking for barnyard stuff for Barnes birthday party. We weren't finding much and a lady working in the store offered up some help. Aaron told her we were looking for barnyard animal stuff. She started showing the pinatas. She said here is a horse. Then she moved on and said "here is a zebra, they go in a barn right? Or how about a lion." Then she told us "I'm not really sure what goes in a barn. We do have Backyardigans, they go in a barn don't they?"
Wow!! I guess this is another great perk to living in the Cache Valley. My kids know what goes in a barn.
Fourth Of July Hair Band
16 years ago



2 comments:
I love it..., sooo funny. Ohhh, thanks for throwing a happenin' party, the kids had a great time. And I love Barnes' new car, very cool. Does it drive or just sit?
Hee Hee Hee! That totally amazes me that people would not know what goes in a barn. Has she ever heard of the famous song "Old McDonald had a Farm"?
Post a Comment