Monday, February 23, 2009

D I Y


Thank heavens for crafty friends! My friend Tiffany is quite the seamstress. I have zero skills when it comes to using my sewing machine. I have to pull the manual out every time I use it. This bag used to be a wool sweater. It only took a few easy steps to make it. Then I made the flower out of felt. Thanks for your help Tiff.

7 comments:

STELLY said...

Man that is cute!! I can't believe how crafty the two of you are! Kenz now that I think about it you are becoming quite the baker also...are you the next Martha?

Julie W said...

I saw this on channel 5 morning show! it looked easy, except for finding the perfect sweater. nice job kenzie

kelliemcc said...

Nice job suzie homemaker! Got any cupcakes in that bag?

Melissa said...

So cute! You are always pulling something out to surprise me.

Josh and Cara said...

Love it! You need to teach me now!!

Holly said...

Wow - first Marth Stewart worthy cupcakes and now sweaters turned into bags? I feel like a loser for sure. I'm just grateful I can sew buttons onto Jared's shirts and make cheesecake.

r & k said...

i think i recognize that sweater . . . haha j/j