Monday, February 9, 2009

Party Time


We had a birthday party for Barnes over the weekend. We had such a fun time with family and friends.


We played a rockin game of Hullabaloo.


Belle and her cousin Grace sporting their party hats.


Before


After! He even managed to get his foot in it.


Barnyard cupcakes.


Barnes already loves to make car noises. So cute. We have a hard time keeping big brother Reeve out of the car.
What a fun weekend. I am still in shock that my baby is one! What a sweet little guy.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Those are the cutest cupcakes ever! You are hired for my next birthday celebration.

Josh and Cara said...

Again...WOW! Love them! Those are awesome! You are a one talented cupcake maker!!!

Tom and Audrie said...

Did you make those cupcakes? I'll have to have you teach me if you did.

kelliemcc said...

Would you quit it already with the cute cupcakes! Get a job lady. Maybe you could make cupcakes and deliver them to people, I would pay!

Richard and Marianne said...

Double wow, I am with you, that was a fast year. Looks like Barnes had a fabulous time in the car, playing with the cousins, and eatin' or destroyin' the Barnyard cupcakes. Wow, they look too good to eat. Yeh, I think you have found yourself a niche with "Kenzie's Kupcake Kreations".