
So thankful to be an American! Aaron and I have been addicted to the Olympics! We can't get enough. Thank heavens I was a smartie and gave him DVR for Fathers Day.......wait hold on I need to pause it so I can finish this....ok. Right now I am thoroughly enjoying the women's gymnastics. Fantastic! I swear they get more amazing every Olympics. Who would have thought you could get your body to do all that. Well I think that I know mine never could. But don't you think for a minute that I couldn't do the splits back in the day. Oh yeah, I could.
My favorite part is at the medal ceremony. I get the chills seeing them up there with the national anthem playing. I wish they would just belt it out at the top of their lungs.
I need some serious shut eye. This is just way too fun. The Olympics are one of those moments that make me proud to be an American!![]()
Fourth Of July Hair Band
16 years ago



4 comments:
i feel the same way. We are totally addicted. We watch almost everything every night. I'm going to be sad when it's over. It's so entertaining.
Your kids will probably be olympians, since you and Aaron are so athletic! In our family we follow the motto "if you can't be an athlete, atleast be an athletic supporter".
Go Phelps!
i love the olympics! and i truly just have to feel bad for anyone who doesn't have tivo!! so sad for them. i love your background...i haven't checked your blog out in a couple weeks (i know, slacker!). i am obsessed with belle, as you know, and i can't get enough of her funny stories. she and isabelle would be good friends...or kill each other?!! lol.
I am with you. I am so tired because I have watched until the end every night. The Americans are doing so well! It really is fun. I saw Sunny last night at a USU thing. It made me miss you. Please call us sometime when you come down and we will get together.
Post a Comment