So I finished Breaking Dawn the other day. Loved it, still soaking it in. There is a lot to think about there. Anyhoo, novels have never really been my choice of reading. Since I loved this series I am up for something new. I would love to hear your suggestions. What would you recommend I read next?
Fourth Of July Hair Band
16 years ago



6 comments:
I haven't read breaking Dawn yet - still hasn't come in from the library. I read a couple - not a series but good books none the less - by Sue Monk Kid - called "the Mermaid Chair" and "the secret life of bees." I also liked "My sisters keeper" by Jodi Picoult.
I'm so glad you finished and liked it! I felt really guilty about reading mine while you studied a church manual. Yeah, just about as bad as eating in front of you. Anywhoo, I heard the Pretties, Uglies, Specials series is good, more young adult reading. That's my level! Water for Elephants, The Great & Terrible Series, The Wednesday Letters (just read it, soooo good!) maybe these will inspire you.
Kenz,
I have also heard the great and terrible series is awesome. I haven't ever read any of them, but my sis in law swears by them. I will be starting those next... So lets read em together!! Oh but first I need to finish that stinkin breaking dawn!!
The Great and the Terrible books are good and I have all of them if you want to borrow them. I also loved the Kingdom and the Crown series by Gerald Lund too.
"The Book Thief" is amazing. Some language, but overall amazing book!
Millenial Glory!!! Fabulous serious about the signs of the times.
Post a Comment