
Yes, we have a random selection of music for the blog. We decided to pick some family favorites. One thing that we can all agree on is Johnny Cash. The only thing Reeve wants to listen to in the car is Ring Of Fire. As soon as he is buckled in he says "down, down, down". After the song is finished he says it again and again until we replay it.
Belle loves the song Watching You, and Taylor Swift songs. One day we were in the grocery store and Belle just busted out singing "cause it's late and your mama don't know." There was a lady down the isle from us and she just started laughing.
Watching You, and Daughters are also songs that make us think of our kids! And Live Like You Were Dying, should be the theme for life.
All of these songs have good mems for our family. Good times, good times.
Fourth Of July Hair Band
16 years ago



3 comments:
I love your musis..I might have to still some. I LOVE Johnny Cash...Did you see the movie about him?? So good..Hey, I put on your post about readin you should pick up the series Millenial glory. It is so GREAT! I am glad to be back on the blog scene again. Lets keep in touch. Loves..Did you hear about Suz..sad.
Love the mix!
It's about time you updated your tunes. Last time I checked it was Christmas music. Did we ever give you the Johnny Cash kids album? Love that one!
Post a Comment