I came across a really cool item! The reason I do a blog is for a family journal. I was thinking that I wanted to print my posts and make a book out of them. There is just something about having a copy of it and not just having it on the computer....you know when Y2K happens I will be glad I have a copy. Anyway, there is a cool web site that will make a book from your blog! Check it out Blurb
Fourth Of July Hair Band
16 years ago



4 comments:
Look at your cute new blog background! Someone's got too much time on their hands?! You should be too tired to fold laundry after you spent hours on the internet creating this!!!!
P.S.
thanks for the marinade tip, we had good dinner two nights in a row!
Yea, we finally joined the blogging world! Our blog isn't nearly as cute as yours, but I just learned this week. Your children are beautiful and congrats on the newest I haven't seen! Sure fun to catch up! ~The Taylor's
That is great that you found that website. I'll check it out.
what?!! this blog book is so cute. have you done it yet? is it easy? is it awesome? are you going to bring it down to sharon's so i can come see it?!!! lol. i need answers kenz. answers!
Post a Comment