NAME
Kenzie Quiggle
I dropped my maiden name and gave it to Belle. Just added the e.
BORN
Provo Utah
FAVORITE COLOR
Various colors of bright blue.
My very favorite is the blue color of all three of my kids eyes.
FAVORITE CITY
New York City
I have been here three times. I love everything about it. Can't wait to go back.
PLACES I WANT TO VISIT
Atlantis
BAD HABIT![]()
Just Kidding. I just can't get a picture of my bad habit. Right now I stay up way too late. I never thought it would be possible.
FAVORITE ANIMAL![]()
I'm not so much an animal in the house kind of gal. I couldn't say that I have a fave. The odd thing is that if I had the choice I would live on a big ole farm and have all the farm animals! Horses, goats, sheep, pigs, ducks, yada yada. But the dog and cat thing really get me. I might have to give into the kids (and Aaron) one day.
PAST LOVE
My old figure.
FIRST JOB
Western Watts in Provo. I did phone surveys. I think I was 16
ANOTHER PLACE TO VISIT
I did a cross country church history tour after high school. I would absolutely love to do it again. It was so neat. We also hit all the American History sites too.
Aaron and I also can't wait to make it back to Kauai.
CURRENT JOB
I have the best job ever. Sorry applications are not being accepted. I have filled the position (hope I don't get fired). I am a wife to Aaron, and mom to Belle, Reeve, and Barnes. I love my job so much I work for free.
I tag Jessica, Sheraka, Heather, Leanne, Christi
Fourth Of July Hair Band
16 years ago



5 comments:
Your so funny! I laugh so much when I read your posts, then I wish you lived closer (not vise versa, sorry!).
Love the Tags. They cracked me up, and Alyssa fell asleep in my arms while I read!! Double points for that!
You are so entertaining. Can you translate my blog like they do on the Geico commercials?
Anyway, in a book I just read, they say that after you total up a mother's list of "jobs" and the hours she works (duh 24/7) she should make a salary of over $500,000 per year. I love workin for free too, but the cash should would be great!
I loved to read both of your tags. Hilarious! I love the picture of you and Belle.
Don't forget KF-ingC
Annalee
Post a Comment