Monday, September 15, 2008

From The Mouth Of Belle


I had to hurry and jot this one down before I forgot it. However, Belle told me not to tell so please don't mention it to her.
She came running out of school and yelled "Mom, I have to tell you a HORRIBLE SECRET that you can't tell anyone. You see that boy in the red backpack, he said he is going to marry me."
I asked her what she told him and she said "I am going to go tell him NO He Is Not right now!"
You see, once when Belle was watching the wedding scene on Little Mermaid she asked me how old Ariel was. I told her she must be 25 because you have to be 25 to get married. She believes me. Poor TJ, he has another 20 years to go.
Remember, this ones a secret. She'll be embarrassed that I opened my big mouth.

3 comments:

Julie W said...

Ok, what is it with little boys worrying about their future/ claiming their property? Cooper says he is living at home when he gets married.
Last month after playing with Grace, Cooper said, "Mom, I love Grace so much, when I grow up I am going to marry her."
The conversation about how we don't marry our cousins was quite confusing to Cooper....at least Belle is fielding offers of marriage outside of her own gene pool!

kelliemcc said...

That is the most horrible secret! This girl cracks me up, how was her great and terrible return to cache valley?

The Roy Family said...

Awesome. I would love to be a fly on the wall of your home. I would be constantly entertained. :)