Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Baby Teeth


I can't get enough of this grin. I took this picture two weeks ago the day Barnes cut his first tooth. I had been checking every day for about a month. This was the big day. As you can see he is really happy about it. The other tooth was only about a day behind. Luckily all of my kids have had an easy time teething. Check out those cute cheeks.
He loves his little Bumbo. His favorite thing right now is to try and crawl out of it. He thinks he's pretty cool if he can. The only problem is that his chunky legs can get wedged in there and it sticks to him. Pretty funny. So sweet.

4 comments:

Julie W said...

ohhh...so sweet, now he will have teeth to go with the Stitch costume at halloween! btw, when do you want me to get that to you?

Holly said...

Kenzie,
He's adorable! Wouldn't you know it - Ben still doesn't have ANY teeth! By the way, the cake you made for your grandpa is darling! You're amazing. :o) Holly W

The Roy Family said...

Gotta love the chunky legs! When did you first put Barnes in his Bumbo? I have one for Damon, but have never used one so I'm not sure when to put him in. Let me know, aieet?

Richard and Marianne said...

He sure has grown and is TOOO cute with that adorable grin! Reever's is sure continuing to keep you busy. He is all about finding FUN, FUN, FUN! Never a dull moment for you.