Well today started out pretty much like every other day. I decided that it was time to post a few pictures of our recent happenings. This morning Reeve took off running down the hall and The wood stair railing must have jumped right out in front of him. I have no idea how but he managed to hit it square on. I calmed him down and then it was bath time. I put him in and first thing he stood right up, and went right back down on his head.
I took a picture after the bath you can kinda see the red lump on the left side of the head from the tub incident.
You might also notice a little something on his lip. That would be a mark left from the fat lip he got last week. Belle went to pick him up from behind and picked him up to low. He swung forward and smashed his mouth on the ground (or so the story goes). Not good. His teeth and gums didn't look so good so we ended up making a trip to the dentist. Luckily things looked good on the x-rays.
I decide to put a little slide show together in honor of "The Flood Of 08." I was in the shower in the very same bathroom. I heard something and looked out of the shower. Reeve turned the water on in the tub and had his hands in it. No biggie. I hurried and finished my shower, no longer than a minute tops! I walked out to this flood. The pictures do it NO justice. You would not believe all the water. There was so much that it went out into the carpet over a foot. It took all those towels to soak it up.
You are seeing things correctly. This is the dishwasher rack taking a spin down the hallway.
While I'm at it i will throw one more in. just for the heck of it. This is what ONE chocolate chip looks like after Reeve is done with it.
Wow, I am worn out just posting this stuff. I just keep thinking about all the health scares Reeve had this summer. I am reminded of how grateful I am that he can walk, run, play, and get into little boy trouble! Most of the time I can usually get a good laugh.






8 comments:
Just think of how boring life would be if he wasn't constantly keeping you on your toes!!! At least that is chocolate, my kids made chocolate chip cookies with mud outside and then decided to come in all, dirty (did I mention ALL)!!! Aren't kids great!
I'm glad other people have busy kids too. Remember my post about Aubrey's crazy antics? I am also glad that my kids can run and jump and play, because it could change in a second. Someday we will remember all of these things and laugh.
Oh Reeve, I am exhausted after just reading that! I can only imagine having to be the one to deal with it. You do a good job, don't let motherhood get you down!
It's always the middle child...
I would be willing to negotiate a deal with you. I'll ship you Target dollar spot stuff in exchange for those cute polka dot bags!
Keeping you busy! Heath was telling us that Reeve's a regular at the ER....
Wow! If it is middle child syndrome, then I'm stopping at two. ;) You know you wouldn't have Reeve any other way. Good luck and keep us updated with all of his laughs.
Hey Kenzie-
what is up with your creative self? You need to open a cake shop!! Now how is my blog going to look when Colee turns 2 in December and just has a cupcake for her big day??
So, I LOVE that pic of you and Belle hello too cute!!
Post a Comment