Thursday, July 31, 2008

Thankful Thursday

GRANDPARENT'S! A while back Belle made a random comment to me in the car. She said "Mom, I think everyone should have a Grandma." I totally agree with her. My kids are lucky to have awesome grandparents all around! We are so grateful for them.
I also have some seriously fabulous grandparents! After we had Barne's my grandparents came up to visit. Belle was showing Grandpa and Grandma Great her "tricks". (cartwheels, somersaults.....) When she was done showing off she said to my grandma "Grandma Great, show me your tricks". My grandma thought that was pretty funny.


Here are Aaron's parents with the kids. Grandma , and as Reeve would say....Grampet. Reeve is wearing his favorite outfit.


4th of July at my parents. Grandma and Papa. Not that often that the kids relax like this.

Loads of love to our grandparents!

1 comment:

Sharp family said...

AGREED! AGREED! AGREED! I can second that you do have some wonderful grandparents and grandparents greats! We love our grandparents to! We are very very BLESSED! Oh and not to mention some marvelous cousins! But that is just what I have heard :)