I haven't had any time to blog lately, but I really didn't want to miss Thankful Thursday. I have too much to be thankful for. So here I am with only a few minutes left before it is Friday.
Today, and every day, I am so thankful for my testimony!! I have had a favorite little song stuck in my head this week. A few of my favorite gals sang it at my mission farewell.
Song of Testimony
If you see the light of Heaven in my eyes.
If you sense a quiet peace and wonder why.
There's a simple explanation, that I'll freely share with all men.
For these eternal truths I'll testify.
I know God lives, I know he loves me.
I know here hears me and he answers when I pray.
I know his son, is my Redeemer
And that he died for me that I might live eternally one day.
I love it! This says it all for me.
Fourth Of July Hair Band
16 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment