I got this at Costco last weekend. There are 200 adult portion meals in here. The life of the food is 20 years. I think the cost was about $67. Since there is no Costco in Logan I wanted to let my Loganite friends know that I go to Costco pretty often. I am headed that way this weekend. I am happy to pick them up for anyone. Just let me know.
Fourth Of July Hair Band
16 years ago



7 comments:
WOW!! That is an awesome deal! We will be headed down there next week and we will have to pick one of those up, thanks for the heads up!!
Would that be the Lehi Costco you are headed to????
Thanks for posting this! I would love it if I lived by you and we could go together! Thanks for lettingme know that this was out there!!! What a deal...
We need a Costco here! I may have you get one for me one of these days. Did you have a chance to schedule the cannery for Aug? If you need some cans this week let me know. We can easily do some extra. Jen C.
I seen something very similar to that at Sams Club last week!
Enough with the food storage, let's hear all about HANNAH MONTANA!!!!!
I may have to pick one of those puppies up. How are you? I drove through Logan on my way to Bear Lake for the 4th. Ahhhh. Such good feelings in that valley. Love it. I'm jealous of your San Diego trip. It's true, everyone should have family there. Hopefully Melissa will move back there someday. Also, Mike is totally the favorite in our house to. It's not even a competition. He always wins. Oh well. - - How was Hannah???
Post a Comment