Friday, July 18, 2008

The Artist Formerly Known As Hannah Montana


For the 4th of July we went and stayed with my folks. Me, Aaron, Belle, and Uncle Heath went to the Stadium of Fire.

Ready to Rock!


The picture isn't so great but here is Hannah.


Belle and Uncle Heath doing the head bob and wave.
It was a really fun show. The Blue Man Group was really fun. Glen Beck was a great host. Belle's favorite part was the parachuters that landed in the stadium.

5 comments:

Sharp family said...

Looks like a fun 4th! Those tickets were hot items what a lucky girl, shh, Addie still doesn't know she came!

Leanne said...

I meant to comment on your lawn mowing experience, it gave me chills. I know there are many times Heavenly Father has protected us, and it is nice to hear others experiences, thanks for sharing. I love the stadium of fire, HOW FUN!!

Jen said...

Love the fun pictures. Our kids never knew, but at one time we had tickets to go to this years Stadium of Fire also. After we had Alyssa we decided it probably wasn't very practical and we let the tickets be sold. I'm sure it was best that we didn't go, but I know the kids would have loved it.

STELLY said...

What an exciting fourth!! Who needs fireworks when you have Hannah Montana, whoops... Miley Cyrus! Looks like Belle had an awesome time and you now probably are considered the coolest parents ever!

Melinda H. said...

I heard about Reeve's encounter with the ant spray. I hope that everything is okay and he is doing well. That's a scary thing to have happen. Anyway, I love your thankful thursday. I might have to steal that idea. I sometimes forget to stop and think about the things I am thankful for.