
Alrighty Logan gals. A few of us are going to be having a night out on Friday. Maybe a late dinner before picking up our books at midnight. I am not sure who is interested at all. Let me know if you want to go. Even if you just want dinner. FYI for those who want the book. I called Boarders on Monday and they weren't reserving anymore books. I went into Hastings and paid $5 to reserve one............And maybe I am the only one who cares and I could be talking to myself right now.............. Boy, I haven't been out late late on a Friday night in years..........
Fourth Of July Hair Band
16 years ago



11 comments:
How fun, I have my niece staying with me, and she definitely wants to go out at midnight and get the book, but your night sounds fun.
Ok, I am so in the dark about these books! I have not read them. I know, what a surprise! :) I have heard they are fantastic! My sister-in-law keeps taunting me about them though, maybe I should dig deep and venture into the big bad world of Novels. Let me know how it is! Happy Reading. Don't wait tell your done, for your next post......and now that you know where I live, you better not be driving by without stoping!!!!! Call me next time you are down.
In the 30 odd years Kenzie has been my sister, I have never seen her stay up past midnight. I'm checking the book of Revelations to see if this is a sign of the apocalypse.
Heath- get your own blog, your hilarious. Of the two comments I have read that were yours, I laughed.
Kenz- rock the night away, sista! You can do it!
I only wish we were coming up earlier so I could help you rock past midnight. I am good at it.
I can't wait for the new book! I'll be there with you for dinner :) I wish! Actually I'm too cheap to buy the books, I borrowed the first 3, I have it on reserve at the library - I'm #28 in line to get one of 10. I REALLY hope the others are total freaks about it, read it in a day then take it back so I can get it SOONER!
Oh yeah, reserved my copy too, and will be picking it up the next morning....not too big on late nighters either!
I'd be in if I was there. Mine's coming in the mail so I'll have to wait a few days. Go Edward! Go Bella!
Hey I will be there!! Cant wait to burn the midnight oil!! I am so EXCITED!!!!
Have fun!!! I'm too cheap and I'm going to borrow it from my sister (like I did the first 3). I hope you have loads of fun though!!!
Yeah for Breaking Dawn Parties! I'm having my own here in Austin in 1 hour! I have 9 women coming over and we are partying at the house then getting our preordered books! We plan on reading all night! Have fun and you'll have to call me when your done and tell me what you think!
Hey Kenzie,
It's 11 p.m. on Fri night and I wish I'd looked at your blog earlier! I would have loved to come. Oh well... have a lot of fun!
Holly
Post a Comment