Thursday, March 19, 2009

S-C-O-R-E


My sister-in-law Tam found some awesome Huggies coupons. Here's what I got.
Nearly 2,000 wipes, 5 bottles of lotion and body/hair wash.
Total $85
My Price $8
Sweet!
Print coupons here.

7 comments:

Josh and Cara said...

I still can't believe it!! You know how to find such great deals! Your awesome!

Julie W said...

I already started shopping and cant wait for more coupons! Thank you.

Mark & Stacie said...

OH my gosh! that is soooo awesome. I love deals! I am definitely checking out that coupon site thanks!

Tiffany said...

I'm going to the store right now!..oh wait, Tyler has my car... well a.s.a.p. then! Thanks Kenz!

Nielsen Family said...

Thanks for the nice comments on my page. You are such a great friend Kenzie! Hey, I love how frequent you change your background. Please tell me how you do it so easily. I just think you have the most adorable children. I would love it if Jaxen hooked up with your sweet littl Bell. Would they not be a handsome couple??? Great coupons. You gotta let me in on your shopping secrets.

Tawnia Zilles said...

I need to get better at finding good deals. You are truly amazing.

Holly said...

So next time, call me, okay? I'm a little behind here. Don't wait for me to see what a great deal you snagged - let me in on it!!