Monday, March 30, 2009

Look Who Turned 6!


Oh my goodness, time has flown by. I remember leaning Belle up against this fence. She was asleep and we woke her up and leaned her against the fence, then we picked her up and she went back to sleep. She has always been ready for a good photo op. We have been celebrating her birthday since Friday the 27th. That was the official day. Grandma and Grandpa Quiggle came along with Aunt Stacie and cousins Gavin and Damon. They were here until this morning. We love, love, love it when they come! Then Saturday we had a huge party. There are 4 cousins with birthday's in the span of a week.


Cooper (6), Belle (6), Grace (6), Joshua (3). (Yep, three of them born within the same week)
Let the good times roll! When I asked Belle what she wanted for her birthday she said "A real horse." I wish we could have one too, but a horse didn't fit in the budget or the yard. So I asked what she wanted besides a horse. She said "To be a real cowgirl." I told her she was already a real cowgirl. What else do you want? She said "A real barn with a real horse in it." I hope she stays in this cowgirl phase for a long time! I will pray she never asks for a Bratz girl (she knows not to, and if she does she is getting a horse.)



We love our Belle! She is so much fun. Lately I have loved watching her do things for Reeve. On library day at school she gets to pick out two books. She has been picking one out for herself, and one for Reeve. Last week she brought him a monster truck book home for him. That makes me smile!
We love you Belle,you are our real cowgirl!

11 comments:

Tawnia Zilles said...

Happy Birthday Belle. Looks like a great party. I loved the cupcakes that you made her!

Josh and Cara said...

Happy Birthday Belle!! That is the cutest picture of her leaning on the fence!! Love the cupcakes!! And I'm glad you got the horse!!

kelliemcc said...

Happy Birthday Belle! You are such a sweet girl when you aren't pissing your mom off and getting your toys taken away! We love you and can't wait to see you soon! Tell your mom nice going cupcake queen!

The VanDerwerken's said...

Belle is so cute! Send her here to Texas and we'll get her some cowgirl boots and a hat and then she can be a Texas Cowgirl! I'm sure we can find her a horse too!

Mark & Stacie said...

Happy Birthday Belle! You are so adorable! Those cupcakes look yummy Kenz. You are so creative.

Julie W said...

Oh my gosh, I love Belle being sweet to Reeve! I love when siblings love eachother. I hope it lasts forever.

If cooper gets a treat at school he always brings on home for Savy. It also makes me smile.

Tiffany said...

That is the cutest picture of Belle!... cutest cupcakes as always. It's Austin's birthday in a couple of weeks, when can I place my order?

Tom and Audrie said...

Where do you get your cute cupcake ideas? I have 3 of my kids birthdays within a week starting on Easter and I've been looking for cupcake ideas.

Holly said...

Kenzie, I read the whole post and loved all the cute things about Belle - but I must admit, my eyes zoomed in on that table of treats. What a yummy looking bunch of desserts for those lucky kids! Thanks so much for taking Nathan last night and feeding him...and feeding me and being so great.

Nielsen Family said...

Happy Birthday to one beautiful girl. Tell that cowgirl she can come and ride a horse in Oregon anytime. I will show her a great time. Maybe my country boy and your country girl could hook up when they are 21? maybe 29....Loves to the Quiggle family.

Jen said...

Happy Birthday to Belle. We absolutely adore her! I can't believe how much she looks like the boys as an infant in your title picture. I really thought I was looking at a picture of Reeve or Barnes at first.

Well, Belle is a sweet, sweet girl!