Don't know what to do with your empty food storage cans? I was just throwing them in the recycle bin and knew I could find some other use for them. This is what I came up with.
My craft stuff needed some serious organization.
I got this plastic storage bin to put everything in.
Then I organized everything into the cans. It worked out great. Everything used to be scattered in various locations around the house. I have used the cans to organize some other things around the house too.
Fourth Of July Hair Band
16 years ago



6 comments:
Nice!
hey, we must be related because I just did the same thing recently! Yea for us!
What a Marvelous idea!! I will have to try it.
That's a great idea, if I only had food storage to use the containers!
What a great idea! I love organizing ideas!! Thanks!
Great idea! Any way to utilize things we have, without spending more $$. Dad uses the cans in the garage for nuts and bolts. After seeing the email with the food storage picture, I went to the cannery today and bought bulk black beans, rice, sugar, and canned potato flakes. I threw out my potato pearls, that didn't smell like butter anymore. Now I have more empty cans! The guidelines have been changed and a lot of items last 30 years now.
Post a Comment