Friday, April 3, 2009

Circus Sunday


Well here is a good story for those of you who didn't see the action on Sunday. Aaron's sister Stacy and her cute boys Gavin and Damon were staying with us last week. They provided this weeks Circus Sunday story. My sister-in-law has a fantastic sense of humor and has agreed to give me exclusive rights to the story.
We were sitting three rows from the front during Sacrament Meeting. We were on one of the long benches. Gavin asked his mom a few times if they could go home. She would tell him no. Then he told her if they don't go home he is going to throw up for 20 days. So she told him to go ask Grandpa to take you on a walk. So he walked down to the other end of the bench and asked Grandpa to go on a walk or he was going to throw up. Well guess what? He started throwing up right then and there. Grandpa was the recipient of most of the action. Grandpa and Grandma quickly wrapped him in a coat and took him out. Aaron was trying to clean the bench and floor with wipes. Then Stacy said to me "oh no, some man I don't even know is cleaning my son's throw up." I looked down the row and here comes our friend Tony to the rescue with a bunch of paper towels. Luckily the meeting was almost over so we held off until then. Poor Gavin came home and stayed in bed until the next day. We came home and had to laugh about the whole thing. I wonder what next Sunday will bring?

3 comments:

Jen said...

Kenzie,
I was waiting for the post! Brian got up to go check on your nephew and see if they needed help just after they walked out. He said the funniest thing was when "Mrs. Jones" (we'll say to protect the innocent) came over and offered 2 spatula's from the kitchen to help clean the mess up. Brian said he almost bust up laughing.
It definately livened things up!

Melissa said...

Okay Jen's comment is the funniest thing I have ever heard. I told Tony and he said when he saw her all he could do was roll his eyes. Too funny!

The Roy Family said...

I'd like to give a BIG THANKS to those who helped clean up after my sick son. THANK YOU!!
He's the boy who cries wolf with threats, ("If you don't do this, then I'm gonna..) so I didn't believe him on Sunday. Needless to say, we've had a serious talk about threats.
Thanks Kenzie and Aaron for the fun filled weekend!!