So I know I have slacked and haven't even put my movie review up yet. Yes I did see the show. Just like a lot of your comments I went in not expecting too much. Movie's never seem to be as good as the book. Twilight was defiantly not as good as the book. However, I was pleasantly surprised. I likey! I thought it was quite good. We went with a bunch of friends, husbands included. We dropped them off to wait in line while we went and picked up Cafe Rio. The ladies in back of them in line actually asked them if they were gay. What great sports. The boys even seemed to enjoy the flick. I will be going again. Thumbs up.
That was a crazy fun weekend. The night before that my fabulous mother came up to watch the kids so that Aaron could take me out for my birthday. Then she watched them again while we went to the movie. We haven't been on a date in many moons. Two in one weekend, rockstars! Thanks Aaron for keepin the love alive.
(Belle is really into dressing herself right now.)
Then can anyone guess how we spent the rest of the weekend? That's right, putting up Christmas lights. I promise that the video is going to be on here really soon.
Fourth Of July Hair Band
16 years ago



4 comments:
Ok! I agree with everything you said about the movie! And I am up too see it again soon-girls night!!?? Do you love how we haven't been going to the gym!!?? It's kinda been nice but I need to get back!!
P.S. Love the bathroom!
bbu
It better be! Is your bargain corner stuff for your basement that I have never seen? I like it!
Nice work on the lights! Audrey really enjoys looking out of the window. After seeing your review, I think I'll have to go see the movie too, someday.
Checking daily for the Christmas light show. . . . .
Post a Comment