Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Stinkin Technology!



I am feeling the pressure! All this hoopla about the lights and we still haven't posted the video. If it isn't one thing it is another. At first we blew a few fuses. Then yesterday we went to record and the battery on the camera was dead, of course. Tonight the battery was fully charged and Aaron made the video. So what could go wrong now?? Is that what your thinking? Well, since we last downloaded video we had to get a new computer due to the other one crashing. So when we went to download the video we didn't have the right cable to fit the new computer. Why in the world isn't there some kind of standard cable or something? Stinkin Technology! So I will be on my way out tomorrow to get one that will work.
Check back to find out what
17 net lights
41 extension cords
71 strands of lights
and a partridge in a pear tree
look like!

2 comments:

kelliemcc said...

I can't wait!

Julie W said...

can't you catch a break this holiday season?