WELL......I did see the movie (with Arlene at the midnight showing! My cousin reserved a whole theater!!) and neither of us have read the books! I know please still be my friend. So I am not sure my opinion counts in this case! But sense you asked...I did enjoy it...really!. There are a few things that bother! But other than that I had NO expectations and I had fun! And you?
Hmmm - I thought Edward's lips were too red. He glared too much and there were way too many close-up shots. It was very high-schoolish. But, that said, I enjoyed it anyway. It was entertaining and a great way to zone for 2 hours!
I went at midnight with about 20 girls from my neighborhood. We had a blast. I went with very low expectations and I was pleasantly surprised! I really liked it. I didn't think I was going to like that guy for Edward, but I thought he was awesome. (hot!) I didn't think Bella was that great, but fine. Did you see it? It was so fun to watch. I wonder what someone who hadn't read the books would think?
I loved it. I'm going to go by myself again this week while the kids are in school. Edward is a dang hottie. I agree with your friend Holly that Edward's lips were too red and there were a lot of close ups, like in the biology class but still - I loved it. I can't wait for New Moon to come out in the theaters.
Apparently our invitation to the lighting event of the year, got lost in the mail. You better have some picture up here soon, or so help me I will drive all the way to Nibley just to see the show!
I saw it again yesterday - I know Im nuts. But I like to see movies again to watch the people in the background. It was just as good the 2nd time around. Edward is just yummy to look at.
Okay, I've had to comment 3 times to this same post. Get something new on here sister, but you are cracking me up with your comments. Cooking dried beans, hilarious!!!
10 comments:
You might not know, but I thought it was FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WELL......I did see the movie (with Arlene at the midnight showing! My cousin reserved a whole theater!!) and neither of us have read the books! I know please still be my friend. So I am not sure my opinion counts in this case! But sense you asked...I did enjoy it...really!. There are a few things that bother! But other than that I had NO expectations and I had fun! And you?
Hmmm - I thought Edward's lips were too red. He glared too much and there were way too many close-up shots. It was very high-schoolish. But, that said, I enjoyed it anyway. It was entertaining and a great way to zone for 2 hours!
kill me now, I am not leaving the baby for a few weeks, I will have to see it on DVD.
I went at midnight with about 20 girls from my neighborhood. We had a blast. I went with very low expectations and I was pleasantly surprised! I really liked it. I didn't think I was going to like that guy for Edward, but I thought he was awesome. (hot!) I didn't think Bella was that great, but fine. Did you see it? It was so fun to watch. I wonder what someone who hadn't read the books would think?
I loved it. I'm going to go by myself again this week while the kids are in school.
Edward is a dang hottie.
I agree with your friend Holly that Edward's lips were too red and there were a lot of close ups, like in the biology class but still - I loved it.
I can't wait for New Moon to come out in the theaters.
Apparently our invitation to the lighting event of the year, got lost in the mail. You better have some picture up here soon, or so help me I will drive all the way to Nibley just to see the show!
I saw it again yesterday - I know Im nuts. But I like to see movies again to watch the people in the background. It was just as good the 2nd time around. Edward is just yummy to look at.
Okay, I've had to comment 3 times to this same post. Get something new on here sister, but you are cracking me up with your comments. Cooking dried beans, hilarious!!!
LOVED IT! I AM GOING TO HAVE TO OWN THAT ONE!
Post a Comment