Sunday, December 21, 2008

A Late Thanksgiving Post

So I figured since Christmas is but a few days away, I best post some Thanksgiving pictures. Aaron's family all came here to Utah for Thanksgiving. We were lucky to have Aaron's sister Stacy and her family stay here with us. They are honestly LOADS of fun!! My favorite trips to Target ever have been with Stacy!! (you know exactly what I mean Stacy) :)
We had Thanksgiving dinner at Aaron's sisters house, Wendy. Lot's of yummy, yummy dinner and desserts. But most of all fantastic company.


We played Pictionary, boys vs girls.


Aaron's mom is serious business during this game. Just kidding. She was excited we got the answer right.


Belle and Grace voted Uncle John most popular guy of the night. (Grace is one day older than Belle, how fun is that?)
On Friday we had family pictures scheduled. The weather was stressing me out big time. It was supposed to be rainy that day. During the pictures the weather ended up being perfect! This is how they turned out.....


Love you guys!
We have so much to be thankful for. I gave the Christmas lesson in YW today. We read a bunch of Christmas stories. I was reminded again of how blessed I am. From the gospel and two wonderful families, right down to warm clothes and a place to sleep. We are truly blessed.

5 comments:

Jen said...

I love your family picture here. We have one of those from years ago that is our all time favorite.

Julie W said...

Ohh How sweet! I always knew deep down you loved us.
I will have to get you the fun pictures I took that week. There is a killer one of you!

Tawnia Zilles said...

Spending time with family is so much fun. I love your silly picture, so cute.

STELLY said...

Your Thanksgiving looks FUN!! I love the family picture, and the pictures of you and Aaron and the kiddos are sooo great!! I want to come to the next Quiggle Thanksgiving dinner!!

Richard and Marianne said...

Thanksgiving sure was fun!! Thanks for all your work organizing the best family pics yet. We miss you all... it seems so far past now. Well, Happy New Year and here's to getting back to normal, whatever that is.