Sunday, December 7, 2008

From The Mouth Of Belle


I was having a fun conversation about Christmas with Belle. She was telling me some of the things she wanted to ask Santa for. Then she asked me what I was going to ask him for. I said "for my children to not be so naughty." She started laughing and said "you can't ask Santa for that, you'll have to ask Jesus for that one."
Then we both started laughing. She has a sense of humor way beyond her five years!
(not only is Belle dressing herself, she now dries her own hair too!)

7 comments:

STELLY said...

She is so funny!! I only hope that my kids will say half the funny things that she comes up with. I love that girl!!

Tom and Audrie said...

How cute!!!

Julie W said...

Man she is independent! Can you hire her out to dry my hair?

You must be doing family home evenings for belle to have such a good grasp of the Gospel! Good job!

Jessica S. said...

Sweet Belle. How great that you got that one written down. You'll treasure that memory.

Heather said...

That's so funny! I'm trying to be better about writing things like that down for our girls. It will be fun to re-read these things years later.

Tawnia Zilles said...

She cracks me up. What a cute kid!!

kelliemcc said...

Seriously, where did you get her? I am loving FTMOB, reminds me of NKOTB.