Sunday, December 14, 2008

Joy To The World

.....So Aaron went out one night looking for the cable. He literally spent hours going to every store in the good ole Cache valley. We ended up ordering it online. It still hasn't arrived. However, we left town over the weekend and we were able to purchase one somewhere else. We FINALLY have the video!! Hope it is worth the wait. Enjoy.

8 comments:

Sharp family said...

I have only have one word for you.... WOW!!! That is so great! Way to go! I wish I could see it in person. I bet it took forever. Your kids will never forget this! Lucky them. My kids on the other had, get a very small christmas tree in their room. Oh don't feel bad for them, I put lights on them too. :) Have a Wonderful Holiday!!!

Josh and Cara said...

AWESOME!!! I'm glad you finally got it on here! I'm sad we missed the opening night! :) Next year!

Jessica S. said...

that's nice. I feel so unmotivated - I have one string of colored lights to put on the house, it's 10 days before Christmas and I still haven't done it. My kids think I'm boring.

Sunny said...

It was totally worth it. Yeah!!! I love it. What a kick. How do your neighbors like it? Do people drive by to come and see it? That is seriously awesome. :) You totally beat Marry Pulley!

kelliemcc said...

Nice job Quiggles! You give Clark W. a run for his money.

ryan + carly said...

yeah right! you guys are amazing. definitely a griswold christmas! lol now can aaron come put lights on our condo?!

JoshuaMcC said...

You know, I'd like to think I taught you everything you know about exterior illumination Clark......Now the student has become the teacher....Well done grasshopper.

Jen said...

I love the video. It is just as awesome to watch online as it is in person. Soooo much fun. Love it! And Aaron, turn up the volume. I love walking out at night and hearing your music. Not sure about the other neighbors though.