My fabulous friend Michelle made the adorable hat's that Belle is wearing in her pictures. She is starting a business called "bébé trends boutique" She is amazingly talented at pretty much everything, and is one of the most beautiful people I know inside, and out! Thanks Michelle.
Fourth Of July Hair Band
16 years ago



6 comments:
Wow! Those hats are sooo cute. Your friend is truly talented. I love the new pictures of your family on the side of your blog.
Way cute! I just need a girl now who could wear those hats!! I love your family pictures! Who did them? You just have very cute kids!
SOOO stinking adorable! You are the most beautiful family! I love the pictures! How cute is the hat I must say!! Thanks for posting that for me! Your truly a great friend. Loves.
I love the new pictures! So cute. I just bought Em a hat like that for Christmas...I love them!
Way cute. Michelle is so talented.
Not to be pushy, but where is the $%^ video? :) J/k
Sunny
If I had any girls I would for sure buy some of those cute hats. Where is she going to be selling them? Maybe I can direct people who have girls where to go to get those hats. I am curious to see what all those lights on the grass look like lit up. Are you going to post it soon?
Post a Comment