We started our Halloween out this morning by having orange pancakes.
Barnes liked them!
Next I struggled to get Reeve into his costume and into the car. We headed to Macy's to do their trick or treating thing for the kids. Then to a few other places.
After lunch all three kids crashed and took good naps. Next on the agenda was dinner.
Me and Belle made Mummy Dogs. Aunt Christy sent us the fun idea. They were also "yummy dogs." haha
Then we got ready to head out with some friends. Once again we struggled to get Reeve into his costume. We got it on video this time. Any of you within a mile radius could probably hear him yelling "no Buzz, no Buzz."
We just made it out the front door and here he is ripping off the goggles. I even tried to distract him with a sucker. Oh well. Even without the hat and goggles this Buzz costume is so darn cute, and so is little Reeve. Thanks goes to cousin Coop for the costume.
Tinkerbell is all about costumes and camera's. She looked so cute and she was so excited. After I put the glitter on her face she looked in the mirror and said "what a mess." But she didn't want me to take it off. I thought I did a swell glitter job.
This is the friendliest lion I have ever heard off. He was happy as could be with all that fur around his cute little face. He plugged along with us all night sweet as ever of course.
Hayley,Emmie,Belle, Anna. We all had such a fun night!
Reeve and Emmie have gotten to be great buddies.
Happy Halloween to all..........and to all a good night!
Fourth Of July Hair Band
16 years ago



10 comments:
Your Logan neighborhood looks so ideal. And your kids are adorable, I especially love the Lion. Didn't the nice weather make it fun this year!
So cute! I like the mummy dogs, we might have to try that next year since my kids won't eat what I usually make.
looks like a fun time!! Looks like decent weather b/c you all weren't wearing coats! That's nice. The halloween's I remember in Utah were sleeting or slushy snow driving from house to house with thermals under the costumes!
I loved the kids costumes. Belle was hilarious at my door again of course. I was hollering to Ben that I liked his wig, and Belle goes, "actually it's my real hair". It was so cute!
I can't get over how cute your kids are! I love the picture of Reeve and Emmie running across the street together. So Cute!
Holy Cow! So many posts I have missed! I LOVED all the costumes! and I mean ALL of them, shh don't tell your kids but granny Quiggle was my favorite!!! That was so good!! It looks like the cupcakes turned out great! and I am sure they were yummy to! And I will get back to you on Billery's pant suit, I might need that in the coming future!
Looks like we shop at the same place. Check out my blog. Go Buzz! Cute pictures.
Your kids looked so cute. You've got to love Halloween.
Oh I am so sad I missed the Quiggles on Halloween! You all looked fantastic! I especially like the picture of Buzz and Cinderella running off into the sunset!! Cooper would've really loved to have seen Reevers dressed up like Buzz!!
Love the picture of Reeve! And Mr. Barnes is the cutest thing alive! Oh and my thighs are really sore!
Post a Comment