
Belle told me "Mom, I think we need to move in with Grandpa Great until Grandma is resurrected."
I thought this was really sweet!
Fourth Of July Hair Band
16 years ago

Belle told me "Mom, I think we need to move in with Grandpa Great until Grandma is resurrected."
I thought this was really sweet!
Posted by
Quiggle
at
10/15/2008
7 comments:
too PRECIOUS!! my email address is jmnielsen2002@msn.com, and my phone number is 541-226-5679. PLEASE call I would love to hear from you. I just made a hst that is dark brown with a blue button that says" cute as a button!" it is a adorable. I wish I could post pics of all the hats...I have multi colored ones with very LARGE buttons that are super cute and would look so great on Belle. Maybe I will just send you one or you could call and I can explain what they look like. I have had NO time to work on my little business!!! I would LOVE to do this. Let me know.
What a sweet girl that Belle is! I am so sorry to hear about your grandma!! I lost all but one grandparent before I was 10 so I was always jealous of people even with grandparents! But it sounds like she was extraordinarily great!
She's 5 and already gets it. I can only pray Gavin will understand that by the time he's 8. Two days ago, he said, "Mommy, Jesus doesn't love me." Back to square one we go...
I can't WAIT to come see you guys! Love you all!!
liar! cutest thing in the world. thanks for the website...how adorable is the peacock!!! so funny. i ended up finding a costume for him at partyland. it's actually pretty cute. you'll have to wait until the unveiling of it to know what it is.....!!!! lol
that's sweet! Such compassion for a little girl.
Yep, she's a sweety. She knows Grandpa is going to need family lovin'. She is five going on..... quite an eternal perspective. Tell her Grandma Q. misses and loves her.
That is so cute. See, she knows you should come back to Zion, whatever the reason. When Gavin says the prayer he now says "bless that Grandma Great will be resurrected when Jesus Christ comes again". It caught us so off guard the first time he rattled it off, now he says it every time.
Post a Comment