Monday, May 12, 2008

I Need To Pay My Bills


There was a ward breakfast on Saturday morning at the park. The Bishop went around saying hi to everyone. When he got to Belle she said "I need to pay my bills on Sunday." The Bishop looked at Aaron for a little direction. Aaron said "she needs to pay her tithing." The Bishop thought that was funny.
Then on Sunday after she paid her tithing she said "I gave it to Mr. Peterson."
Here are some pictures of her dance recital. Belle did a great job. She always tells me she doesn't want to go to class. She just wants to go on the stage in a costume and perform. At the end of it the power went out. It was during the last dance when all the instructors were dancing. The girls were all behind stage in a big room with no windows. Ever heard a hundred little girls scream and cry?

5 comments:

kelliemcc said...

She is so cute, I always wonder where she gets that from! J/K, it's from me. I didn't know TICKETS were required to go see Stephanie Meyer, so I'm a little late for that one and I didn't realize how close it was going to be. Nice bargains lately, Old Navy is having additional 15% off clearance on line, if you need the code email me, it is only for 3 days, until the 14th so act fast!!

H said...

Hey Baggins, You were the best dancer there weren’t you? I knew it! I need to come visit you at work, so let me know what your schedule is like and I’ll stop by. I love you!
-Heath

Josh and Emily said...

You guys are so awesome. I don't think that I love hearing all of the Belleisms. She is so funny! Why can't i have that kind of entertainment! My kids just yell at me and wack each other right now. We are working on it. Your cake in the Reeve pictures is unreal. I really hope that you are feeling good!

ryan + carly said...

sharon told me this story this morning! ahhhh! she is so amazing. where does she come up with the best things ever?!! and hello...how about the most talented cake decorator in the world! you should be on ace of cakes. amazing! ps. happy birthday to reeve!

kelliemcc said...

why you hatin on justin?????