Since President Bush is in Utah today, I thought I would give him a little tribute. My brother and his wife showed this to me and we were laughing so hard!! And yes, I voted for this guy. I must say that I would do it again considering the Yahoo's we have running for president this year! Have a good laugh.
Fourth Of July Hair Band
16 years ago



5 comments:
Thanks Kenzie,
That was hilarious
Tawnia
oh my!
OOOOOHHHHHHH Kenzie, you would vote for this guy, yet you dog on Justin. Atleast he got sexyback out of his mouth without a stutter and a dumb look on his face. You probably shouldn't let Josh know you voted for Bush and would apparently torture our great nation again with this idoit. What is that Logan air doing to you???
Okay that might have been a bit harsh, but I just remembered that you had to have been hopped up on pain pills while you typed. Right? Tell me you are doing drugs and blogging?
So funny! I was laughing all alone with my computer. I'd vote for him again too. I hope that all is going well for you. Did you have your surgery? I hope you are feeling good.
Post a Comment