I can't believe that Reeve is 2 years old today! Pretty fun to have his birthday fall on Mothers Day. We have been celebrating and doing fun things all week. On Thursday we went to Grandma and Papa Bell's house. Our cousins were there from St. George. Dallin's birthday is this week too. I will have to post picture's of that later. I didn't have my camera. We went to the Kangaroo Zoo. Then we went bowling at Fat Cats and had pizza at the Pizza Factory. The kids had a blast!!Yesterday Grandma and Papa came up. We went to Belle's dance recital, then we had a little party for Reeve. Reeve defiantly cracks us up. I love to sit back and "people watch" Reeve. He always does the funniest darn things. Unfortunately a lot of the things he does will result in him getting some kind of head injury. It is a toss up between him and Belle, I don't know who is the busiest. I will get to one mess to clean up, and he will be going turbo speed to get to the next thing before I can catch him.Reeve is truly obsessed with "GUYS." What is a guy you might ask. Well, I was reading one of his books to him one day. It has pictures of cars, trucks, trains, and such. I got to the picture of a massive dump truck. It was so big there was a guy standing next to the tire and he was smaller. I said to Reeve "look at that guy." He thought I meant the truck. I have never been able to straighten that out. So now whenever we See anything that moves he says "guy." That is all he cares about right now. So we had a guy filled birthday. Here are a few pictures of Reeve over the past two years.
Reeve fresh home from the hospital.
Two months old.
First Birthday. I think this may have been the beginning of the messes.

Anyone need a tow? Call Reeve and Tow Mater.
Reeve hydrating before his big hike.
Mega Block fire engine. From Grandma and Papa
Reeve's new home.
I have been watching Ace of Cakes too much. I thought "I can do that." The things I get myself into
I would like to thank my lovely assistant (Aaron) for helping me out with the car on top!
Apparently the cake tasted ok.Happy Birthday Reeve. You are loved a lot!
Fourth Of July Hair Band
16 years ago



5 comments:
Nice cake Ace of Kenzie!! You rock! Hope Reeve had a Happy Birthday, how old will you be when he's 30???? Huh??
P.S. Thanks for calling while you were in town, no really we didn't have time to see you anyway so it's fine. We were real, real busy.
Kenzie,
Nice Cake!! I need to start doing that...when is that show on? My little ones would be so impressed...I am impressed. Your a GREAT mommy.. How are you? Let me know where you are living..good to be able to keep in touch.
Looks like a successful birthday! I love your cake - you are terrific at that. Is that fondant stuff? I hear it's not very good to eat.
wow! Awesome cake
Reevers,
What a cute fun boy you are! Happy Birthday. The cake is absolutely awesome! Nice job! Looks like Reeve enjoyed it ALOT!!
Post a Comment