Today is our 7th anniversary! Wowzers, time flies. Let me tell you a little story about me and Aaron. For those of you who have already heard the story, bear with me. My friend Annalee was married to Aaron's friend Steve. They tried setting us up for quite a while. Aaron was not interested in going out with me. Nothing sounded promising about a returned missionary from Utah. And I had no interest in a BYU student from California. Things couldn't possibly turn out. We decided we would go out on a double date with Annalee and Steve. Well, that's all she wrote. We hit it off from there with only a few minor bumps along the way. Aaron did get dumped over Thanksgiving. His sisters said he was writing my name in the butter at dinner. Then I came to my senses and made nice. The rest is history. Here we are today. 7 years and three children later. I had fun scanning some photo's of the blessed event. It was really fun to go through them. We had a good time noticing..."oh we had defined jaw lines, no wrinkles, tans, and we didn't even have to suck in for the photo's." No photoshop done either! Boy I miss those days. Can I blame the kids? Well here they are.
Mount Timp Temple
The timing was perfect for the tulips.
The exclusive guest list. haha
This little shot here shows off the black eye that Aaron received at the Lacrosse National Championships one week before the wedding. Kenzie's famous last words to Aaron before he left for the trip were...."Don't let anything happen to your face."


The beautiful cake. Do you think I have skills enough to make one of these now? Just kidding.
We found centerpieces similar to these in a magazine. My fabulous mother and her friends put these together for us. I still think they should go into business together.
Happy 7th Aaron. I love you. Right now you are off being the best dad ever, and bathing the kids before bed. Thanks for giving me time to journal (blog) things that I think will be fun to go back and read with the kids in the future. Let me sing you a little song............L is for the way you look at me......O....is for the only one for me.........V is very, very extra ordinary.........E........well I truly don't remember that part of the song but I do recall a few dance moves that go with this little ditty. You know I got the moves. :) Love you.
Fourth Of July Hair Band
16 years ago



6 comments:
Happy Anniversary!! 7 years goes really fast. I remember being at your reception when my kids were so little! Ryan was just 4 months old and I was so worried Dylan would knock something down!
Ahh the wrinkles and all are just part of the package! At least you get to get them together!! :)
That was sweet!! Now let me get you a Justin cd and you can have a real love song! Just Kidding all he sings about is the sex, and we don't need none of that.
Happy Seventh! I am glad you put those pics up....I remember that day too and how beautiful you both were and still are as a couple. I am glad we are still friends and that I could remember that day with you seeing those pictures. Loves to you both and CONGRATS!!!
e...is even more than anyone that you adore....you guys are stunning as ever. i especially love aaron's black eye. i can't believe you are so old and have been married 7 years. wow lady. you've got 2 years on me and ry and i am expecting major advice coming from your direction!! lol. i love you and i truly think you are the one woman that could recreate that cake. good luck with that.
Those pictures were so fun! I love to see people when they were first married. I know I say it every time I comment on your blog, but we miss you! Oh ya, and we sold our house cool huh?
What great friends you have!!! I have to say that you two had the fairy tale wedding day (with or withour the black eye). Congrats on 7 precious years. We love you guys.
Post a Comment