I was supposed to be induced on Monday, only we didn't make it that far. We went to bed Sunday night and woke up at 1:00 am with bad "cramps". Aaron gave me a massage and then went to start me a warm bath. I told him forget it we are heading to the hospital. Luckily my parents were here. We threw a couple things in a suitcase and jumped in the car. Aaron's favorite part of the ride was the two red lights he ran. We made it there by 2:30 and things went really well. Barnes was born at 8:36 am. At that point he didn't have a name. Belle's name is my maiden name, and Reeve is a combo of his grandpa's names Richard and Steve. So we thought it would be fun to stick to the family names. Barnes is my great grandpa's name. We found Harrison as a last name in some of Aaron's family history, and my mom's maiden name is Harris. Aaron also thought that it sounded very studious. Both of us really love both names.
He is such a sweet boy! We can't get enough of him. Belle loves holding him and wants to help however she can. She has been such a good big sister. Now that we are home Reeve is taking more of an interest. He comes running when he hears the baby cry. We are having such a fun time. Barnes is such a blessing. We are feeling very blessed right now. I really can't get enough of him. He is not going to get put down much at all!
Fourth Of July Hair Band
16 years ago





5 comments:
Congratulations Kenz and Aaron! He is beautiful. And you know I LOVE the name Barnes! and Harrison sounds so good with it. I am so glad you are doing well and thank you so much for sharing the pictures!
Becca
We love all the pictures of the family bonding with Barnes. He is adorable! We are glad you are all home and now can enjoy the blessings of the last difficult 9 months! He is worth it all!!
Love, Mom and Dad Q
hey congrats, you guys! i've been wondering where you have been! cute baby, cute name!
What a beautiful family!! So glad that he is finally here, and that you are all home and healthy! Congratulations again!
Love, the Clarks
Hi Kenzie! I check you blog every now and then and I usually don't leave a comment. You have such cute kids. Congratulations with baby number 3! It looks like you guys are doing well in Logan. I am sure it's just as cold as AK. Take care and your right, all of your kids come from the same mold.
Post a Comment