Sunday, February 17, 2008

Sweet Barnes

Oh what a handsome baby! We just can't get enough of him. We have been really lucky to have 3 really good babies. Barnes is such a sweet boy. The only peep you ever hear out of him is when he is hungry.I hold him as much as possible because I know he is going to grow up way too fast! He is just too much fun. Belle still adores him and gives him plenty of hugs and kisses. Reeve is even interested every now and then. He will hold his arms out and hold the baby, for a few seconds.
After my parents left Aaron's came to visit. We had a good time. The kids have been spoiled and loved by grandparents for the past few weeks and we have really appreciated everyone's help! Wed. was our fist day on our own. Things went pretty well. The kids were exhausted and took good naps this week. Things have settled down and we are getting into the swing of things. I really wish this newborn time didn't go so fast. It is so precious!

4 comments:

r & k said...

your kids take naps!!? isn't belle like 10 now? if my kids ever took naps, they consistently quit after 18 months old. consider yourself very lucky. btw, barnes is super adorable - as are your other kids.

Sunny said...

You're right, the newborn stage is so precious. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE letting them sleep on my chest as much as possible. How do they go from that to chucking cars at your head because you gave them the wrong sippy cup in a matter of 20 months?????

Melinda H. said...

I loved the picture of your foot. Is that before or after you delivered? I have a picture just like that when I was pregnant with the twins, but it was 10 times worse. It was bleeding at the creases because it was stretching so much. That's how I lost 40 pounds so fast, it was all water! Barnes is such a cute baby. I love all baby stages, but I do agree with Sunny, how do they go from so precious to so rotten at time?

kelliemcc said...

He is super cute! So glad to have been "invited" to your blog! My favorite part, the name of it. Cause really does anyone truly know what a Quiggle is? We are excited to be able to spy on you guys and hope we see you soon!